What is the Best Product to Use for Rosacea?
There are several products on the market that claim to get rid of rosacea. Unfortunately, most of these alleged treatments are not meant to cure rosacea. Instead, they are meant to be effective against the symptoms.
Rosacea is a chronic disorder of the face that can sometimes become progressive. There are several theories as to why rosacea develops, but there is no known cause, which means scientists are continuing to look for cures. In the meantime, there are several options to help with the symptoms associated with rosacea:
- Broken red capillary veins
- Bulbous nose (advanced stages)
- Gritty eyes (usually red)
- Permanent redness (it could cause visual impairment)
The good news is that there are plenty of treatment options available:
- Azelaic Acid – This cream is used twice a day to unblock pores and reduce inflammation. Eventually it can take away the redness and the swelling. Unfortunately, it might be months before you see any real results, which is the same with many professional skin care products.
- Antibiotic Medicines – If you have severe symptoms, your physician or dermatologist could recommend antibiotics. The goal is to reduce the inflammation of the skin as opposed to killing the bacteria. It is also another option that can take months for improvement to occur and can result in side effects in some sufferers.
- Isotretinoin – Primarily used for moderate to severe cases of acne, Isotretinoin can work for rosacea. You must use a low dose in order for this remedy to be effective, but it can come with a host of side effects.
- Lifestyle Changes – Even though this is not your typical treatment and it is not a part of the home remedies most people think about, it is a very important option. In fact, people suffering from rosacea usually know the various triggers that tend to make it worse, especially spending time in the sun. You also have to consider trying a new diet or eating different foods. Certain foods can make a huge difference in how your rosacea appears.
- Eucerin Redness Relief – This product is considered a soothing cleanser or moisturizer for your rosacea. Some sufferers have tried using this as a face wash in hopes of relieving the redness and swelling. However, there have been reports that this product leaves you with severely dry skin as well as other side effects.
A Fast Acting Solution for Rosacea
There has never been an effective treatment for rosacea that could be purchased over-the-counter. In recent reviews, Revitol Rosacea Cream is now the exception to the rule. It has the ability to:
- Reduces bumps or pimples
- Reduce redness
- Reduce visible blood vessels
- Softens thickened skin
Most importantly, Revitol Rosacea Cream addresses all the symptoms rosacea brings forth. You can learn more about this remedy and its unparalleled results by clicking on the “home” link at the top of the page.